Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Twenty-four hour period this weekend.

I'one thousand not gonna lie. My day could have been Manner better.

Corbin decided to wake me upwardly at 2 am so I could start enjoying my twenty-four hours early, and so would not go back to sleep! What the Fudge? He'south been sleeping through the night for almost ii weeks now! He must be going through another growth spurt, because my normally laid back lil man was fussy all mean solar day, and would  Not. Stop. Eating!

No breakfast in bed around here.

By 6 am I gave up on getting any slumber and was already up cutting out patterns.

Reli decided that she was taking the day off from potty training.

(Why is Daddy always missing when the carpeting needs cleaned? ; D)

And Ant has a raging ear infection that pretty much made him miserable the entire weekend.

No lie his ear is so swelled up it's sticking out making him wait like an elf! (Pitiful love)

We couldn't fifty-fifty manage to pull ourselves together for a simple dinner out.

And then I'1000 just taking a rain check this fourth dimension around and crossing my fingers that my birthday jinx

isn't spreading to other special days now too.  At least I managed to become a bit of sewing finished!

A Female parent's work is never done…

Whatsoever other Moms out there taking a rain check?

post signature